Thursday

America's Next Best Dance Crew Finale


Tonight is the night fans of Randy Jackson's "America's Next Best Dance Crew" have been waiting for: The Finale! It's down to SoReal Cru and Super cr3w. I must say I don't really like either group but, out of the two I'd prefer SoReal Cru. I don't feel Super Cr3w can live up to last season's winner, JABAWACKEEZ! Every time the Jabawackeez hit the stage they showed out. From their outfits to their intricate movements. Out of the two final crews I must say SoReal Cru does at least impress at times. Nonetheless, I'm excited at the fact all the crews will be back on the stage tonight to show up and show out. I know Fanny Pack came back and showed the judges why they should have been in the finale. With that said, make sure you tune in tonight at 10pm to MTV to see who's crowned America's Next Best Dance Crew. And, if we're lucky maybe Lil' Mama won't have on an outlandish outfit or wacky hat. Ahh who am i kidding? It's Lil' Mama.

Below are two of my favorite performances from the final two crews.

SoReal Cru



Super Cr3w


The Fashion Connoisseur

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin