Thursday

Emergency Posting - Go Off Solonge!

Im not much of a Solange fan. And no I dont like the song because its my name, but I REALLY like this song. Im feeling the vibe, the whole package of the song. I know im like days late, which in blog talk is years but who cares better late than never. For the longest I think I had a thing against Miss Solange, I felt as if. . her artistry was faux .. and partly contrived by her label to appeal to the more.. uptown neo-rocker ipod carrying hipster. Whatever. I like this. I have a good ear to authenticity, and I can feel this one. Kudos Solo, now I just MIGHT be looking out for that album to drop.

No pictures. Just the damn song. Like it or love it. Im choosing the later.

Solange - T.O.N.Y. (The Other Night oh Why)
T.O.N.Y. - Solonge

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin