Wednesday

Making The Band 4 Review


Can I get an applause for last night's episode of Making The Band 4? I was more than impressed with last night's premier. What I like so much about this new season is that Danity Kane is finally getting the respect they deserve. I must admit I wasn't an avid fan of the girls at first but, now I am. I respect and admire their hard work. They went into the dance studio ready to work and it shows in their live performances. By the way, was anybody else shocked by Dawn's body? I knew the chick was bad but, DAMNNN. I got my life off those little shorts she had on. Q you better keep her bruh (sorry for the random thuggery right there). Any who, I first felt that the show was very dramatized but, it was needed. One thing I've noticed about MTV and their reality shows is they are going to throw on the drama want it or not. But, I appreciate it because it makes for a great show. I found it very amusing the big hype over Laurie Ann aka "BOOM KAT" coming back. After the big falling out Diddy and her experienced last semester I was sure she was done. But, the way she came back and made Day 26 appear as a real group was impressive. Now Donnie on the other hand I don't know what to say about him. He wasn't really featured on the show that much expect for when him and Aubrey were hugging. From the trailer I get the feeling they may rekindle for some last minute loving. It'll be staged of course because Aubrey could pull someone who goes way hardier. Nonetheless, I'm really impressed with the first episode of Making The Band 4 and from the preview of the season it seems to have a great plot. Let's just hope it keeps the momentum the first episode had. With that said get into this behind the scenes clip from last night's episode.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin