Thursday

Jonas Bros Forever....Literally!!!



As you now know, I am a Jonas Brothers fan. There is something about these guys that gives me that NSYNC/boy band vibe from when I was in middle school. I love their new cd which is currently #1 this week, and I have been secretly jamming to it these entire week (lol). Anyway this week at the Washington, D.C Madame Tussuad's, the Jonas Brothers were honored with their own wax figures. I personally think that Joe's (my favorite brother hehehe) wax figure makes him look more like Michael Jackson. Kevin's and Nick's figures do them some justice, but I would rather have the Madame Tussuad's from England tackle the brothers than the U.S version; since they tend to be more detailed and bear more of a resemblance to the people they immortalize. Although the figures don't give me much, I can say that even as wax figures the Jonas Brothers are still the best dressed. Get into the Jonas Brothers and their counterparts below, and decide for yourself whether they were done justice or not.

Joe Jonas

Kevin Jonas

Nick Jonas


With no shame for my Jo Bros love
The Intellect

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin