Wednesday

A Post For My Mom: SYTYCD Winner Joshua Allen

Now, I'm no avid viewer of So You Think You Can Dance but, The Intellect and my mom absolutely adore the show. It was brought to my attention that winner Joshua Allen and I resemble each other. Now, I don't think we even resemble each other but, my mom thinks other wise. I remember the night of the finale when my mom called me, screaming into my ear. "Jaylen, your twin won"! All I could do was laugh. Nonetheless, what I find so interesting about winner Joshua Allen is that before appearing on So You Think You Can Dance, Joshua Allen had no technical training. After Josh made it to Vegas he began taking classes in modern and ballet to prepare himself better for the show. I admire Josh's determination. Instead of just sticking to what he knew, he went above and beyond to provide himself with a better shot at the title of winner of the show. It's great that Joshua Allen won the crown because it shows other African American males that their dream is attainable. Josh has said he plans to save up his $250,000 prize and move out to L.A. to continue to pursue his dreams. He's stated he'd love the opportunity to work with Omarion, Chris Brown or Usher. Those are big dreams but, with the determination Josh has already shown I'm more than confident he can do it!

Below is a pic of Joshua and I: Do you think we could be twins? Be Honest!

-Josh-



-The Fashion Connoisseur-


Twins Much?






<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&BB_id=102386">Do Josh And I Look like Twins?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash</a>



the fashion connoisseur

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin