Tuesday

The Fashion Connoisseur, 20 Years Young


I must first say Thank you to everyone who helped make my birthday great! There is nothing like spending the day of your birth with the people you love. On top of that when your friends happen to be FAB it's even better. Being that my birthday was the official first day of classes I was bittersweet. I wasn't ready to get back into the swing of school but, who ever is? Nonetheless, it was made great by my close friends and everyone who shouted a Happy Birthday to me on campus. My celebration began with a close knit dinner at Bravo! Italian cuisine. Nothing too extravagant. Just a good time with good friends. I was decked out in a black and white ensemble with a splash of red. I was going for the Oprah a la` legends ball look. It was hit if I must say myself. Any who, dinner consisted of current events, memories with yours truly and a game of the infamous ZIP-ZAP-ZOP. Come to one of our birthday socials and you'll get into the game also. After, the great food and conversation we all came back to javie & I's lake house for cake and cocktails. More cake than cocktails considering Tuesday was only our second day of class. I didn't want anyone to have an excuse for not making it to class. See I'm a great friend. All about Education. After the wonderful night I had, I must say my 20th birthday was a really, really GREAT day! The love expressed from my friends was indescribable. It's amazing how when you surround yourself with great people it goes to show in the things you do. I can't even imagine my 21st. South Beach much? Let's Get it. Anywho, get into these pics from the wonderful night.

Slight Glimpse Of Yours Truly.


Get into the layout of the place.





I absolutely adore candid shots.


Candid much? with The Intellect's bad short cut


My wonderful personal cake from Coldstone, Thanks Intellect!


Back to the Lakehouse for Cake & Cocktails


Ahh what a life!!

with my cake and candles intact,
The Fashion Connoisseur is outttt

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin