Thursday

Project Runway Turns Red, White & Blue


Top row: Blayne, Daniel, Jennifer, Jerell, Joe, Keith, Kelli
Bottom row: Kenley, Korto, Leanne, Stella, Suede, Terri


At first I wasn't excited for last night's Project Runway but, after watching the episode I must say I got into the outfits. My top 3 D R U M R O L L .... Daniel, Jerell and Kenley. Daniel's dress gave me Victoria Beckahm tease. As The Intellect stated: "I could see Vicky B. saying in her british accent "Hello America" in that dress". I must say out of everyone I like Jerell alot. Not just his designs but, his personality. I'm free spirited and easy going and he gives me the same vibe. I hope he goes far in the show. His design was very Long Island Mom. With the Horse Racing hat and blouse I Got My Life. Last but not least is my other favorite; Kenley. The Intellect stated: "Her outfit didn't really give me what I wanted", my reply: "But get into the blouse and pattern of the high waisted skirt". I think she should have paired it with a red shoe to go with the theme but nonetheless I went up for the outfit. Everytime I'm about to say deuces to Project Runway they do something to pull me back. Keep it up Heidi, that's what a show is suppose to do. Disappoint but, right at the last minute pull you in.

with a touch of Kenley's blue pattern,
The Fashion Connoisseur is outtttttt deuces!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin