Friday

Shoe Box (male edition)

So as a female who hangs around bona fide shoe addicts (The Fashion Connoisseur), I have picked up a few things when it comes to the world of the sneaker. With that being said, let me introduce you to two sneakers that I love and find to be very innovative.

First, we have the ?uestlove Nike Air Max 90 custom sneaker





I love the color of the shoe and the graphic designs give the shoe a little edge to them, that I could definitely see one of my boys in. Also, as an avid fan of The Roots, just saying the words designed by ?uestlove makes me fall in love.

The next shoe is for all my Js and SB Dunk Lovers. Let me introduce the Jordunks!!




Designed by Illego, these custom made Nike Dunks feature a 2001 Air Jordan III tongue and Nike Air back pieces to give the show an authentic Jordan feel. "The toe and heel piece was constructed from charcoal denim and flocked with the elephant pattern to give a velvet finish to it"(sneakerobsession.com). I really like this shoe a lot for that guy/girl who loves their Jordan's but is starting to branch out into the custom made world of Nike Dunks.

What would a custom made Dunk be without a custom box to go with the shoe. The box is very unique because it uses special fabric "Illego used on the Criminal Minded Air Force Ones" and also features both the Illego logo and the infamous Jordan slam dunk logo.




All in all both sneakers are unique and I know many shoe addicts will want to get their hands on a pair of these exclusives. Unfortunately, I could not find the price of these shoes or even when they will be released. Well I guess I have given all the sneaker addicts a new task.
Happy Hunting!!
The Intellect
(Photos Courtesy:Sneakerobsession.com)
Blog Widget by LinkWithin