Friday

Lagerfeld Does BBC


I was on one of my favorite blogs by Megastar Pharrell when I came across this picture of Karl Lagerfeld from Harper’s Bazaar. In the spread Lagerfeld is wearing the BBC Space Down Jacket from the Winter 08 collection. That goes to show that Billionaire Boys Club is a line to watch out for. I'm not one for a t-shirt unless it's a simple v-neck but, I love the authenticity of the line. I remember when the whole skateboard trend was on the scene and everyone was wearing skinny jeans and vans. Then, as usual the trend came, people wore it then it was gone. But, to see Pharrell carry it on shows that for him it's not a trend but, yet a lifestyle. Kudos to Pharrell for sticking to his roots in what can be a wishy-washy industry.

check out pharrell's blog:
http://bbcicecream.com/blog/

The Fashion Connoisseur

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin