Monday

Throwback Tuesday

I love the time I can allow our viewers to take a step back into the era of Real Music. Now don't get me wrong I love progression but, it dates back to the old saying 'You can't know where your going, until you know where you've been'. That's so true especially with music. Elements from old music is recycled into our modern day music everyday through artist such as Kanye, Janelle Monae, Jay-Z and Estelle. Now don't get me wrong coonery is still prevalent. Soulja Boy much? Imagine 25 years from now when our kids are asking us "How do you crank that soulja boy" or "What's a donk"? With that said peep the Throwback Tuesday video which is REAL HIP HOP.

Jay Z "Song Cry"




25 years from now..
The Fashion Connoisseur looks at his trendy, asian, son London and says "Donk"? "Soulja Boy"? I have no idea of any of that coonery.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin