Tuesday

Catch Your Breath: Brit's Not Performing at '08 VMA's

It's just been stated via Brit's manager, Larry Rudolph that Britt will not be performing at the 2008 Video Music Awards. There were speculations after her horrible performance last year that she would come back and show out at this year's show. Well it's FALSE! Sources say Britt is currently in the studio working on her new album and is focused on making it into the old Brit we know and love. I must say I'm mad that Brit isn't performing because I was looking forward to her re emerging better than ever. But, her new album is a damn good reason not to perform. I just want her to come back with this solid album and show everyone why she use to be the #1 selling female artist. I think MTV tried to pull the wool of our eyes by having Brit appear in promo spots. But, it's all good because they have to do what will get viewers to tune in. I don't knock MTV and their hustle. With that said get into this old school performance of "Oops I Did It Again/Satisfaction" from the 2000 VMA's. Go off Brit!



with the old tip of B. Spears,
It's The Fashion Connoisseur

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin