Sunday

Sunday Dinner at Stephanie's

***"Sunday Dinner at..." is a new post here at you got tea, where we will be visiting restaurants in and around the Greensboro Triad area to showcase the diversity around this city. So enjoy!!***


So it has been awhile since I have had some really good Soul food, and I was really in need of some this past weekend. So me and my friend went over to one of Greensboro's finest treasures: Stephanie's II. Located on Randleman RD, Stephanie's II gave me everything I wanted and more. From the at home feel of the restaurant to all the people not bothering to speak due to how good their food is, Stephanie's II also has great prices and portions, I got meat, two sides, bread and a drink all for under ten dollars and was so full I needed some more time to compose myself before I could go pay my bill. Stephanie's II is a great place for families and friends to get together and enjoy some good ole Soul food. So now that I am sufficiently stuffed, I just want to reiterate how great a place Stephanie's II is and if you are a visitor or a native to Greensboro then its definitely a place worth going.


Dinner Buddy

The Before

The After

With a very full stomach,
The Intellect

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin