Monday

Some Random Pharrell

I'm an avid N.E.R.D fan so I was intrigued when I was browsing The Billionaire Boys Club Blog today and came across these two pictures.

These are the new I.C Felt Jeans in Turquoise. I've got some similar jeans in a shade of blue but, I find these refreshing. The color is hot and they are a jean that can be worn in the summer or fall which is rare. You could tone them down in the fall with a simple, brown sweater or jazz it up with a white v-neck in the summer. I get life


Secondly, here is a pic of N.E.R.D peforming in Vodafone, Brighton. What's so interesting is how Pharrell stated:"You shouldn’t be able to wear a sweater and a scarf to the beach in August"! Which is so true. But, nonetheless he's FLY!


The Fashion Connoisseur

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin