Tuesday

Wendy Williams Picked Up For Full Season

Hip! Hip! Hooray! After a six week preview of The Wendy Williams show and the great rating she received, FOX has picked up the day time talk show for a full season.

Wendy told MediaTakeOut.com:
Today, right now it feels as good as I've felt in a long time. I've been on my grind for 22 years hustling hard ... and I'm really excited to show all of America what makes the show so special.

But I'm just going to keep on grinding. I still have my [top rated] radio show, my movie that will be released very soon, and a new novel coming out. Oh, and I also have to take care of the two Kev's - my husband and son.

And before I forget ... HOW YOU DOIN'


I can only imagine how much coonery will be on this show. Nonetheless, I'm more than excited to watch!! Hopefully, she will be the Jerry Springer version of The Tyra Banks Show. Now I'd hate lil' Miss Wendy to come along and steal Ty Ty Baby's ratings. But, who am i kidding? Tyra should have her own fan base by now. Hmm I guess we will all have to wait and see.

Get into this video of my girl Michelle Williams on the couch with Wendy


Make sure you tune in for the Wendy Williams Experience on Fox, premiering sometime in 2009.

The Fashion Connoisseur

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin