Tuesday

CRS we need you NOW


I want CRS to hurry up and complete an album. CRS which stands for Child Rebel Soldiers is a hip hop groups consisting of Kanye, Pharrell and Lupe for the late bloomers. Their single 'Us Placers' which leaked to the net around last August was a hit with bloggers and downloaders. There has been talk about when the group will complete an album but, with the schedules of all 3 mega stars it's kind of complicated. A statement I read via billboard.com said: "Whoever is going to pay is going to pay a whole hell of a lot". That is referring to the cost to make the album. With the talent of those 3, money defintely will not be an object. I can't even begin to imagine the material produced from the album. Let's just get them in the studio ASAP and start working on the tour. Revamped: Glow In The Dark 2 much? I can see it. Fifth row, The Intellect. Yeah I think so!! Well 'Us Placers' is the only song recorded by the trio right now, so feast until the new material rolls out.

I adore trendy children. get into the video!!


sincerly,
THE F.C.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin