Monday

Happy Birthday To ME!


Today is my 20th birthday. I know, I know I don't look a day over 17. Anyways, I'm so fortunate to see another year because there are many people who can't say the same. I'm so blessed and I really do mean that. I'm in college and actually doing something with my life, FLY as FUCK (excuse my language), driven, motivated, have positive people behind me backing me and the list goes on. I think in order to know where your going you must take a step back and admire what you already have. That's so true. But, with this milestone of 20 years on this earth I'm excited to see what else is planned for me. I think if I'm this FAB at 20 imagine 20 more years when I'm 40. Like HOV said; 40's the new 30!! HAHA anyways, I just had to take a minute out to wish myself a Happy Birthday and share with the You Got Viewers how I feel on my J.Day. Feel free to leave birthday love in the comments section or email me for contact info for gifts lol. I have a gift registry at Neiman Marcus for my close friends who may not have known. With that said I'm off to my first day of class and to enjoy the Happy Birthdays I'll get all day. Stay tuned for pics for my J.day Celebration.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin