Thursday

Couple On The Rise Much


I was crusing past one of my favorite blogs when I came across these interesting pictures of model Chanel Iman and producer/singer Ryan Leslie. The two were out to dinner Wednesday in Manhattan. I'm not sure how to feel about these two dating. Chanel Iman is a hot commidity and Ryan Leslie, one on the rise. I want to like these two, but something won't fully let me. I don't know if it's the fact Chanel is only 18 and Ryan her elder at 29 or the fact that I thought he was madly in love with Cassie. No matter the situation the two are rumored to be talking. I guess we will just have to assume the two aren't a couple until they start taking pics like photo sluts Rih Rih and C. Breezy. With that said, savor on these pictures!!


The Fashion Connoisseur

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin