Wednesday

My Girl On Top Model Season 11 . .woot!

Media news isnt my thing, but a homegirl of mine is doing it way big and I just had to give her props. My girl Isis is cast as one of the ladies in the house for season 11 of Americas Next Top Model! Damn I hate that show! I dont even watch tv, but this season I will be tuning in. Look out for her shes destined to do big things!


Name: ISIS
Age: 22
Hometown: Prince George's County, Maryland (currently New York, New York)
Occupation: Program Assistant at a non profit organization.


And before you find out on some ratchet gossip column and run to tell all your friends, Isis, that lovely lady you see is a transgendered female...as in born a biological male. Looking better than some of these bust downs I see tipping across my campus grounds. Hate it or love it, it is what it is, and my girl is doing it up. WAY BIG. Being an art major and traveling up and down the east coast big cities I have come across so many different types and kinds of people with just as many personalities, its nothing to me. My eyes have been opened to whats out there, nothing is shocking to me anymore. I embrace everyone the same, its all good. Love is love. People are people and I support my girl doing what she has to do to make it in this world because we all have our own personal demons and struggles to fight each day. So god bless to her, and all of you need to tune in! I dunno when that shit starts, but ill be sure to ask around!

-Santina

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin