Friday

VMA Line Up: Thus Far


I'm excited about the MTV Video Music Awards which are set to premiere on September 7th, 2008 Live From Hollywood. I'm an avid fan of the VMA's because of the quality put forth for the show. Everything from performance wise (minus Britney Spears last year) to the Free For All Fashion that graces the red carpet. I must admit I would have loved for them to take it back to New York after the whole Vegas theme last year. It seems like when the VMA's are in N.Y. the night is just better. Nonetheless, I know MTV is going to show out in N.Y., Hollywood or Vegas. With that said, this year's performers so far include: Lil Wayne, Jonas Brothers, Kid Rock, T.I., Paramore, Pink and Rihanna have been stated to perform thus far. I heard talk about another B.Spears performance to make up for last years but, no statement has been released of how true that is. Tell me Brit and Bey are performing and I'm game. As more performers are announced we'll keep you up to date. But, Make sure you tune in on Sept 7th for the VMA's.


The F.C.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin