Wednesday

Morning Man Bag


I must say I adore the Louis Vuitton Damier Graphite Bag. Created by Marc Jacobs and men's designer director Paul Helbers, this bag is one of the first bag designed especially with men in mind. The Damier pattern which dates back 120 years and is the third incarnation of Louis Vuitton's most popular pattern. This pattern which gives me masculine with a modern twist could easily be carried to the office or on a night outing with friends. I love bags that are versatile and transcend from day to night. This wonderful bag can be purchased via louisvuitton.com or picked up in The Fashion Connoisseur's closet.

Diddy said it best: "I have a 'man bag'. I'm not gonna lie. Just make sure that if you carry one, it's very, very big, so it doesn't get mistaken for a pocketbook".


with my louie intact,
It's The Fashion Connoisseur

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin