Friday

Pro OBAMA


Photo: REUTERS/Brian Snyder/Landov

Peep this picture of actress Jessica Alba and singer Fergie at the Democratic National Convention held last night, August 28th in Denver. Get into Jessica Alba with the floral print. She's giving me low-key, new mom. Now Fergie on the other end is giving me Omen update with the nasty frame. I think both ladies were dressed appropriately for the occasion. This is the first time I'll be voting hence, my age. But even looking back on the past elections this seems like the first time everyone has felt like they are involved. This is how it should always be. You want a candidate who works for more than one race, ethnic group or demographic. We need a president who can transcend barriers and that's what Obama is doing. I'm proud to even be experiencing this significant piece of history. This is something that we will be talking about to our kids. I can't wait until January when The Intellect and I are in DC for his inauguration. That is when it will be official. For everyone who hasn't registered to vote make sure you do so. That is the only way we can experience change.

Click below to register to vote.

http://www.eac.gov/voter/Register%20to%20Vote

The Fashion Connoisseur

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin