Monday

Fall Necessity: Leather Jacket



This post is dedicated to my main lady, The Intellect. She rocks leather and does it well. Now, I'm usually against wearing dead animals but, after seeing some great leather coats I'm thinking of adding one or two to my wardrobe. Now this is the gagger. I'm by no means into urban wear but, was taken aback when I came across these sick Live Mechanics leather coats. I like how L.M is allowing the urban crowd a hot leather necessity. It goes to show that maybe urban lines are realizing that you can be trendy and still have thug appeal whatever that may be. I also like how these coats come in colors urban guys aren't usually caught wearing. Whoever said diversity wasn't great is a fool. Anywho, peep these leather goods from Live Mechanics which are available via






Now you know the blue leather is calling my name.


with a hint of blue magic,
The Fashion Connoisseur

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin