Wednesday

Congrats Are In Order


Today marks the 2,000th episode of BET's 106 & Park. The show, which launched in 2000, has seen its viewership grow and surpass the MTV's juggernaut TRL. To commemorate this special achievement 106 & Park will welcome guest Jennifer Hudson, T.I., LL Cool J and Keyshia Cole tonight at 6 pm (ET/PT).
Personally, I have never really been a fan of the show even during the AJ and Free days, but I can say that when the ORIGINAL hosts were on air I did appreciate 106 & Park a little bit more and I fell that AJ and Free were able to connect more with the artist and the audience. But with A & F gone, we have Terrance and Rosci. Now I don't get to much from Terrance and Rocsi, but I guess I can respect their hustle because I have noticed since their little separation (publicity stunt) they have kept the coonerary to a minimum. Anyway, be sure to tune and celebrate this special achievement for BET and 106 & Park, I will be tuning to see my girl J. Hud and then I will quickly flip it over to Teen Jeopardy.

She is the only female writer on You Got Tea.
Who is The Intellect?

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin