Thursday

Welcome Back Miss 32 Flavors


Now anybody who knows me can contest to the fact I'm a HUGE Diamond Fan. I've loved Diamond from the beginning of Crime Mob to even recently, with her mix tape release: "Bitch Muzik". It's a part of me that goes up for a ratchet girl. I can't help it my roots were breed in Charlotte, North Carolina. Any who, Diamond has inked a new, record deal with Warner Bros Records. With the addition of Diamond to the WB roster she is said to receive endorsements, TV and film opportunities and the release of her untitled, new album which is set to release in 2009. Diamond was quoted as saying: "I'm so excited about my new solo deal with Warner, it's been a long time coming,” Diamond told AllHipHop.com in a statement. “It’s important for me to give my fans the Diamond they already know, but to also give them something new from me.” I'm excited for this new venture Diamond is embarking on. I just hope she doesn't go to Warner Bros and get placed on the back burner like so many other artist. All we can do is keep our fingers crossed.

Get into this video of Diamond and Princess throwing shade at each other via Soulja Boy's 18th birthday party.


Also: Below I posted some songs off of Diamond's last mixtape "Bitch Muzik". Get into "Return of 32 Flavors", I listen to this song religiously.

all information via: Allhiphop.com

with a hint of ratchet,
The Fashion Connoisseur

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin