Wednesday

Rihanna Coonery


Here is a video of Rihanna performing at MTV's Italia’s Mobile Bang. For anybody who went to the Glow In The Dark Tour you've seen her cover of M.I.A's "Paper Planes" and an array of other popular songs. Now I had no problem with her doing this at G.I.T.D because I knew Kanye West was coming after her so I paid it. But, she is now performing these songs all around the world. It dates back to the old saying "There is a right place and a right time for everything". I just feel that certain songs should be kept to the original artist especially performance wise. I can't be mad at M.I.A and Lauryn Hill though, they have to keep the checks coming in some how. With that said I say stick to the edgy songs like Breakin` Dishes and Disturbia Rih Rih.

So, just for that I post below the real M.I.A. "Paper Planes" Video.


with a hint of disgust,
The Fashion Connoisseur

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin