Sunday

Sho Smoove Of 102 Jamz 'Wild Out Wake Up Show' Sips


TEA TIME!
My apologies to the Fashion Connoisseur for the tardiness in my contribution to this innovative and much needed blog. I pray that my License of Fly is not taken away and that I can still walk on campus and at events around the Triad area without the fear of having my license revoked.
LOL
However I must say that as long as I have my daily TEA to know what's going on I will not have to worry about that, ya DIG????
As a media professional and a recent college "grad" I come across alot of people and alot of people who want to be fly or even want to make that next step to fly....This fashion blog is just what they need.
The work of The Fashion Connoisseur and his colleagues, my boy Ashton with Ransack Clothing (CHEAP PLUG: RANSACKDREAMS.COM), and a few others in the area Swag will be at an all time high...smoke on that.
Keep serving the customer's up and expect to have continued support from me. I'm gonna have a blog soon that I've been working on for a MINUTE and Tag teaming will be necessary.
Keep servicing the community!!!!
UNO!!!!

Chris "ShoSmoove" Lea
(Facebook me!!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

тинейджеры онлайн http://free-3x.com/ папа учит дочку сексу free-3x.com/ молоденькая японочка [url=http://free-3x.com/]free-3x.com[/url]

Blog Widget by LinkWithin