Thursday

A BAD BITCH Necessity: A Clutch Purse


This is a post dedicated to my trendsetting women of 2008. Now if your a BAD BITCH your already caught with a clutch in your hand every outing. But, this is to my not so fashion forward ladies. A Clutch is a great accessory/necessity for a night outing or even a dinner date with the girls. You are able to slide everything you need from keys to your id in a single object that is still trendy. I've heard females say before "Jaylen, can you put my keys in your pocket I don't want to carry my purse". Now STOP! just think if you had a nice clutch, one that matches your outfit preferably then it would be no problem. By no way is this post meant to bash the girls who just feel when they are in the club they need their hands free to twurk that dude they've been watching at school everyday. But, I'm just offering you methods of improvement. That's all it is. If I can't offer ideas to my up and coming trendsetters who can I? The clutch is an object that barely takes up any room and allows you to bring everything you need with you. So your never left wondering who had your keys or where you placed your Mac lip gloss. With that said below I've posted some pictures of some versatile clutches that should be added to your closet ASAP. Feast

Rebecca Minkoff Rendevous Clutch


Alexis Hudson Santorini Clutch


Botkier Lita Clutch


Juicy Couture Leather Wristlet


Julie Brown Bow Clutch


I provide the material,
Now it's up to you to take it & run with it.

Who else would it be? Besides, The Fashion Connoisseur

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin