Monday

Re-Introduction To Ryan Leslie


I really adore Ryan Leslie. I was put onto him a while back when Cassie first came onto the scene. He wasn't really seen but, definitely heard. When he dropped his single "Diamond Girl" the buzz of Ryan began. He has produced an array of songs for artist such as Britney Spears, Usher, Danity Kane, Snoop Dogg and Cassie. He's the mastermind behind Cassie's first single "Me and You". There has been talks about Leslie's second single being "Addiction" featuring Cassie. I heard "Addiction" about 3 months ago and completely fell in love with the song. I love how fluid his vocals are on the track. I must also admit Cassie adds that sexy element to the single. The Intellect and I were talking the other day about how incredible a video for that song could be. Cassie sits and we all know that, so add Ryan's vocals and a banging video and I say "HIT"! His self titled album is set to hit stores on October 21st. I look forward to hearing what other material his album contains. Make sure you cope the album and support Ryan Leslie and Next Selection.

Peep the video below of Leslie and some die hard fans.



Click to Play "Addiction"


The Fashion Connoisseur

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin