Wednesday

A Fall Necessity: The Cardigan

I absoutley adore Cardigans. It's an article of clothing that can trenscend seasons, holidays and everyday wear. What I particulary like about the cardigan is that it can be dressed up or down. You can throw a t-shirt on with a cardigan for leisure or dress it up with a crisp button-up for casual/business. The cardigan is a modern day classic that will continue to evolve and be re created and re vamped. So with that said, invest in a good cardigan and figure out how to make it fit your persona.

Here are some examples of some cardigans I adore.

These two cardigans below could be worn casually. They are available via urbanoutfitters.com




Now these two on the contrary are for a more business casual look.






I say "Embark On Your Journey, My Friend"

It's The Fashion Connoisseur

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin